Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm much sexier at 91: Betty White

On her NBC gala, "Betty White's Second Annual 90th Birthday Special," White joked that 91 felt very different than 90.

"Now that I'm 91, as opposed to being 90, I'm much wiser," White said. "I'm much more aware and I'm much sexier."

"The best thing about being in your 90s is you're spoiled rotten," White gushed.

"Now that I'm 91, as opposed to being 90, I'm much wiser," White says. "I'm much more aware and I'm much sexier."

"Everybody spoils you like mad and they treat you with such respect because you're old. Little do they know, you haven't changed."

White's star-studded bash included tributes from country singer Blake Shelton, comedy legend Bill Cosby, and "Hot in Cleveland" co-stars Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick.

Former President Bill Clinton even gave the comedienne his congratulations, kidding that she would be his pick to run for the country's highest office in 2016.

And don't be surprised if White returns for a third 90th birthday party: The special was a huge rating success for NBC, nabbing 6 million viewers — the most eyeballs for the network in that time slot since December 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment